March Card Project
Women’s Ministry March Project
As part of our Tuesday, March 9th Ladies Event, we are offering kits with the supplies to make four cards. All supplies are included, however you will need your own scissors. Step by step directions are provided, however feel free to get creative! The cards are yours to give and send to friends or family to let them know they are loved.
We'd also encourage you to make them and return them to the bin in front of the church office to support our Card Ministry! Donated cards are sent to members of the church or given out to those in local nursing homes. You can leave the card blank, however it would be helpful if you wrote a personal message of encouragement or greeting inside, you can sign your name and indicate Hope Church, please do NOT close the envelopes.
Note: You can register HERE to attend the Tuesday, March 9th event at 7pm! Kits will be handed out to all attendees. If you are unable or uncomfortable attending in person, we will also be streaming the event via Zoom. Register to receive the Zoom link. Card kits can be picked up in the bin outside the office beginning Sunday, March 7th.
St Patrick’s Day Card
· White card opens to the right
· Glue on four strips of paper at bottom, vertically, your choice as paper is two sided
· Top border—your choice, included is a green paper strip and a glittery green self adhesive strip
· Glue shamrock onto green square (needs trimmed) and glue onto your card
· Glue on the “Happy St. Patrick’s Day”
· Opens to the right
· Glue on the square design, towards the bottom
· Double the string, tie it in a bow, like a shoelace, and adhere it to the top left of the square
· Glue the white square inside for writing.
Rain Boots Card
· This card opens in the center
· On each side glue down the boot paper (the design should match in the center)
· Glue the printed square onto the blue square and adhere to the left side of the card
· Embellish around the saying with the “rain drops” (the shiny gems)
· Glue the large white squares onto the large blue squares (two)
· Glue the big squares together, equally offset
· On your first small square only put glue on the upper side, align it onto the larger square. Adhere smaller squares alternating solid and print around. The last square will be placed under the first, which you can now glue down.
· Glue on the white flower with the gem in the center of the pinwheel.
We hope you enjoy making these and use them to bless those around you!